Oxford Indonesia Society (OXIS) will be participating in Cowley Road Carnival 2013!! Indonesian students and non-students in Oxford are collaborating to promote Indonesian culture and culinary to thousands of people!
We will be distributing flyers as well as selling food such as:
- Nasi Goreng Istimewa (Special Fried Rice – Indonesian Style)
- Mie Goreng Sayuran (Vegetarian Fried Noodles – Indonesian Style)
- Rendang Daging (Beef Rendang served with Thai steamed rice & fresh salad)
- Ayam Bakar Rica (Spicy Grill Chicken)
- Ikan Bakar Bobara (Spicy Grill Fish)
- Sate Ayam dan Kambing (Chicken and Lamb Satay)
- Lemper Ayam (Sticky Rice “Sandwich”)
- Risoles Ayam (Chicken Rissole)
- Onde Onde (Sesame Ball)
- Kelepon (Sweet Bomb)
- Tahu Isi (Filled Bean Curd)
- Pastel Ayam (Chicken Pasty)
- Panada Tuna
All from the best quality ingredients and cooked by the best chef, sold at a cheap price!!
Please come and bring your friends and family to Cowley Road Festival on 7 July 2013, starting at noon ’til 7pm, along Cowley Road from The Plain to Magdalen Road! Our stalls will be at the Manzil Gardens. Have your lunch and dinner Indonesian style and bring some snack home ’cause you just can’t resist!!
There will also be music and activites in the carnival, so do NOT miss it or it will be your lifelong regret!
Hope to see you all there!
For more information click http://www.cowleyroadcarnival.co.uk/